Auto Glass Repair & Replacement
When you have damaged auto glass, whether it’s a windshield or window, you have two options. You can have the damage repaired, or you can replace the auto glass.
If replacement is required then who does the work is still critical. Crackmasters Camrose does not cut corners/costs by using inferior methods or non O.E. offshore glass.
Crackmasters Camrose uses only the safest replacement method (the “full cut”) ensuring the best seal and bond possible. Crackmasters Camrose also chooses not to use O.E. offshore glass because it is not manufactured to the same standards as Crackmaster glass. Furthermore, it is more susceptible to chips and cracks so initial savings (if any) can be wiped out with one chip repair. Finally, it is more likely to be ill-fitting (even when professionally installed) which can lead to leaks, excess noise and safety issues.
Far More than a Cosmetic Annoyance
Windshield repair is about safety, not cosmetics! Auto glass is a critical component of a vehicle’s safety system. Did you know that passenger side airbags need a structurally intact windshield to function properly? Don’t put yourself or family at risk by delaying the repair or replacement of your damaged auto glass.
- Our competitors simply try to stop cracks from spreading and or fill them with weak resins (under 200 CPS). In other words, cracks are cosmetically repaired. This can be extremely dangerous.
- Modern windshields are an integral part of your vehicle’s structural integrity so a compromised windshield could mean your vehicles safety system is compromised.
- Only our patented resins (up to 300 times stronger than those used by our competitors) can truly fix cracked windshields and restore your windshields structural integrity.
First and Only at Crackmasters Camrose!
Others “repair” auto glass by attempting to stop cracks from spreading or filling cracks with resin that simply isn’t strong enough to hold in an accident; both techniques can put you at risk. Repairing damaged auto glass can save you money, but if the repair doesn’t keep you safe it’s not worth it. Our patented technology makes a Crackmaster Camrose auto glass repair the strongest part of your windshield! Crackmasters Camrose can repair auto glass damage ranging from chips to long cracks up to 8 inches in length.
Ultra Bond Repair Resin
Thirty years ago, long crack repair wasn’t a common method of windshield repair. Then Ultra Bond founder Richard Campfield’s developed Ultra Bond windshield repair resins that can repair cracks up to 8 inches in length.
Crackmasters is the ONLY windshield repair company licensed to use Ultra Bond in Canada, so we’re the ONLY company that can handle long crack windshield repairs.
Ultra Bond resins also stand the test of time and exposure. In independent laboratory testing, Ultra Bond outperformed all the other windshield repair resins.
And, in most cases, repairs performed with Ultra Bond resins are nearly invisible, so you won’t even be able to tell there was ever a crack or a chip in your windshield in the first place. Look at these before and after photos of a long crack in a windshield repaired with Ultra Bond resin.
Side Door & Rear Window Glass
Your vehicle’s side door glass and rear window glass are less susceptible to rock chips and cracks than your windshield, but unfortunately, when side door or rear window glass is damaged, repair isn’t usually an option.
Fortunately, Crackmasters Camrose specializes in all kinds of auto glass replacement, including:
- Side door and Rear Window glass replacement
- Windshield replacement
- Side mirror glass replacement
- Rear window glass replacement
- Quarter glass replacement
Side Door Glass Replacement Process
The whole side door glass replacement process takes less than an hour. Many of our locations throughout Canada also offer mobile service and will come to your home or office to tackle the job.
- Crackmasters Camrose’ certified technicians will carefully inspect the damage to your side door glass to determine whether or not we can repair it. If it’s necessary to replace your car’s side door glass, we’ll remove the interior panels to access the mechanism that raises and lowers your window.
- We’ll vacuum any glass or debris that’s still inside the door or the vehicle and remove any larger broker pieces from the window frame.
- We’ll install brand new, original equipment side door glass and perform thorough tests and evaluations to make sure it works properly.
- We’ll replace the door panel, clean all your auto glass, and send you on your way.
Your headlights do more than illuminate the roadway when you’re driving. They also let other drivers see you coming and shine a light on any obstacles in your way.
Over time the clear plastic that covers your headlights can degrade and cloud over, compromising your safety. Cloudy headlights are especially dangerous during Canadian winters when snow, fog and short periods of daylight make driving difficult enough.
Replacing your headlight covers can cost more than $400 a lens, but Crackmasters Camrose can restore your lenses to a crystal clear state in less than an hour, and just look at the difference:
Restoring your headlights
The process is simple, but there are quite a few steps, including taping off the headlight to protect your paint job, wet sanding the lenses with multiple grits of sandpaper, and polishing the lenses.
Wiper blades should be replaced every six months to a year or as soon as you notice a difference in driving visibility. When wiper blades no longer make proper contact with the windshield surface, they can begin to squeak, chatter, skip, smear or streak reducing driving visibility.
Our team of technicians at Crackmaster Camrose can quickly switch out your blades for you and ensure you’re safe on the roads. Call us today to find out more.